Stage1 (0 – 6 months):
RoSALO® Stage 1 formula from birth is a nutritionally complete breastmilk substitute suitable from birth onwards. It is a nutritionally complete premium infant formula for babies from birth to six months of age if not being breast fed or as part of mixed feeding. RoSALO® Stage 1 formula contains ingredients that reduces the frequency of diarrhea, gastroenteritis, otitis media (ear infections), and other respiratory infections in your baby.
RoSALO® Stage 1 formula contains also Choline and Inositol. Choline helps brain cells function, and it is important for overall brain development and activity. The nutrient is also important for cell membrane structure. In the womb, babies obtain choline from their mothers, allowing for healthy development before birth. While Inositol is an enzyme activator, a cell growth factor, and a component of cell membranes.
RoSALO® Infant Formula is gentle on little tummies, complete key ingredients to new born babies and trusted support for generations.
- ISO 9001:2008
- ISO 22000:2005
- Skimmed cow milk
- Vegetable Oils (Palm, Coconut, High Oleic Sunflower, Soy, Canola)
- Cow Whey Protein Concentrate
- Galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS)
- Skimmed Cow Milk Powder
- Soy Lecithin
- Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids (E 471)
- Calcium Carbonate
- Potassium Hydroxide
- Potassium Chloride
- Sodium Citrate
- Calcium Chloride
- Potassium Citrate
- Sodium Chloride
- Magnesium Hydroxide Carbonate
- Ferrous Sulphate
- Zinc Sulphate
- Copper Sulphate
- Manganese Sulphate
- Potassium Iodide
- Sodium Selenate
- L-Choline Bitartrate
- Ascorbic Acid
- Retinol Acetate
- Calcium-D-Pantothenate, dl-alpha-Tocophery1
- Thiamine Hydrochloride
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride
- Folic Acid
- Mixed Tocopherol Extracts
- Ascorbyl Palmitate
- L-Carnitine Tartrate
- Acidifier: Citric Acid
* 100 ml infant formula = 12,8g powder + 90ml water
|per 100g powder||per 100kcal||per 100ml formula*|
|of which saturated||g||8.8||1.1||1.8|
|of which monounsaturated||g||10.2||1.3||2|
|of which polyunsaturated||g||5.1||0.7||1|
|Linoleic acid (w-6)||mg||4486||583||901|
|Alpha-linoleic acid (w-3)||mg||629||82||126|
|Linolenic acid: Linolenic acid||7.1||7.1||7.1|
|of which sugars|
|Casein : Whey protein||g||40:60||40:60||40:60|
All given values subject to natural variations of used raw materials.
Direction for use
In the interest of your baby's health, please follow these instructions.
- Wash your hands carefully and clean feeding bottle, nipple and locking ring.
- Sterilize all the utensils by boiling in drinking water for 10 minutes.
- Boil fresh drinking water for 5 minutes and let it cool until lukewarm (ca. 40°C).
- Pour the required amount of water (see the feeding table) into a sterilized bottle.
- Using the enclosed scoop, add the indicated amount of Infant Milk Formula powder.
- Close the bottle. Shake until the powder is completely dissolved.
- Before feeding your baby make sure that the formula is at the right temperature by trying a few drops on your wrist.
Always hold baby while feeding!
1 levelled scoop of milk powder (4.3g) + 30ml of previously boiled lukewarm water.
* From the 6th month it is recommended to gradually replace Infant Milk Formula with Follow-on Milk Formula.
** From the 6th month onwards doctors advice gradual introduction of weaning foods
*** Scoop size: 4.3g 1 Litre = 128g powder + 900ml water
|Age||1-2 week||2-4 week||3-4 months||5-6 months|
|Amount of boiled water to make one Feeding portion (ml)||90||120||150||210|
|Number of levelled scoops per feeding||3||4||5||7|
|Feedings per day||6||6||5||4|
|Feedings per day (other foods)||–||–||–||1|