Infant Milk Formula 2
Infant Milk Formula for feeding babies from six months to one year of life.
Stage2 (6 – 12 months):
RoSALO® Stage 2 formula is a premium infant formula for babies from six months to 1 year of age and meets the nutritional requirements of formula fed infants as part of a mixed diet. Our most advanced formulation featuring a unique blend of scientific ingredients to help build strong foundations for your baby's progress taking in consideration growth requirements.
RoSALO® Stage 2 formula contains also Choline and Inositol. Choline helps brain cells function, and it is important for overall brain development and activity. The nutrient is also important for cell membrane structure. In the womb, babies obtain choline from their mothers, allowing for healthy development before birth. While Inositol is an enzyme activator, a cell growth factor, and a component of cell membranes.
RoSALO® Infant Formula is gentle on little tummies, complete key ingredients to new born babies and trusted support for generations.
- ISO 9001:2008
- ISO 22000:2005
- Skimmed Cow Milk
- Demineralized Cow Whey Powder
- Vegetable Oils (Palm, Coconut, High Oleic Sunflower, Soy, Canola)
- Skimmed Cow Milk Powder
- Galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS)
- Cow Whey Protein Concentrate
- Potassium Hydroxide
- Calcium Chloride
- Calcium Phosphate
- Sodium Citrate
- Zinc Sulphate
- Copper Sulphate
- Manganese Sulphate
- Potassium Iodide
- Sodium Selenate
- Soy Lecithin
- Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids (E 471)
- L-Choline Bitartrate
- Ascorbic Acid
- Retinol Acetate
- Thiamine Hydrochloride
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride
- Folic Acid
- Mixed Tocopherol Extracts
- Ascorbyl Palmitate
- L-Carnitine Tartrate
- Acidifier: Citric Acid
* 100 ml infant formula = 13,8g powder + 90ml water
|per 100g powder||per 100kcal||per 100ml formula*|
|of which saturated fat||g||9.0||1.9||1.2|
|of which monounsaturated fat||g||8.9||1.8||1.2|
|of which polyunsaturated fat||g||4.9||1.0||0.7|
|of which linoleic acid (18:2)||mg||4337||896||598|
|of which linolenic acid (18:3)||mg||414||85||57|
|of which sugars||g||43.7||9.0||6.0|
|of which lactose||g||33.7||7.0||4.7|
|of which sucrose||g||9.1||1.9||1.3|
|of which glucose||g||0.9||0.19||0.12|
|of which maltodextrin||g||9.2||1.9||1.3|
|of which GOS||g||2.7||0.6||0.4|
All given values subject to natural variations of used raw materials.
Direction for use
For 100 ml solution dissolve 13,8g Powder + 90ml of Water
In the interest of your baby's health, please follow these instructions.
- Wash your hands carefully and clean feeding bottle, nipple and locking ring.
- Sterilize all the utensils by boiling in drinking water for 10 minutes.
- Boil fresh drinking water for 5 minutes and let it cool until lukewarm (ca. 40°C).
- Pour the required amount of water (see the feeding table) into a sterilized bottle.
- Using the scoop provided, add the indicated amount of Infant Milk Formula powder.
- Close the bottle. Stir or shake until the powder is completely dissolved.
- Before feeding your baby make sure that the formula is at the right temperature by trying a few drops on your wrist.
Always hold baby while feeding!
1 levelled scoop of milk powder (4.6g) + 30ml of previously boiled lukewarm water
* At this age, doctors recommended to gradually introduce weaning foods.
** Scoop size 4.6g 1 Litre = 138g powder + 900ml water
|Yaş||6 Aylık||7 Aylık ve üzeri|
|Bir beslenme porsiyonu için kaynamış su miktarı (ml)||210||210|
|Her beslenme için ölçü kaşıklarının sayısı||7||7|
|Günlük beslenme (diğer besinler)||1||2|