Infant Milk Formula 3
Infant Milk Formula for feeding babies from the 12 months to 24 months of life.
Stage3 (12 – 24 months)
RoSALO® Stage 3 formula is a Premium Toddler Nutritional Supplement, specially designed for active toddlers from 1 year of age. Our advanced formulation has been developed to build strong foundations for Immune System, enriched with vitamins and minerals for normal teeth and bone structure.
RoSALO® Stage 3 formula contains also Choline and Inositol. Choline helps brain cells function, and it is important for overall brain development and activity. The nutrient is also important for cell membrane structure. In the womb, babies obtain choline from their mothers, allowing for healthy development before birth. While Inositol is an enzyme activator, a cell growth factor, and a component of cell membranes.
RoSALO® Infant Formula is gentle on little tummies, complete key ingredients to toddlers and trusted support for generations.
- ISO 9001:2008
- ISO 22000:2005
- Skimmed cow milk
- Skimmed Cow Milk Powder
- Vegetable Oils (Palm, Coconut, High Oleic Sunflower, Soy, Canola)
- Demineralized Cow Whey Powder
- Cow Whey Protein Concentrate
- Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS)
- Potassium Chloride
- Calcium Phosphate
- Sodium Phosphate
- Potassium Hydroxide
- Calcium Carbonate
- Potassium Citrate
- Sodium Chloride
- Potassium Phosphate
- Magnesium Phosphate
- Manganese Sulphate
- Ferrous Lactate
- Zinc Sulphate
- Copper Sulphate
- Potassium Iodide
- Sodium Selenite
- Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids (E 471)
- Soy Lecithin
- Ascorbic Acid
- dl-alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate
- Retinol Acetate
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride
- Thiamine Hydrochloride
- Folic Acid
- Acidifier: Citric Acid
- Mixed Tocopherol Extracts
- Ascorbyl Palmitate
* 100 ml infant formula = 15g powder + 90ml water
|per 100g powder||per 100kcal||per 100ml formula*|
|of which saturated fat||g||8.5||1.9||1.3|
|of which monounsaturated fat||g||7.1||1.5||1.1|
|of which polyunsaturated fat||g||4.1||0.9||0.6|
|of which linoleic acid (18:2)||mg||3738||814||561|
|of which linolenic acid (18:3)||mg||335||73||50|
|of which sugars||g||45.5||9.9||6.8|
|of which lactose||g||33.0||7.2||5.0|
|of which sucrose||g||12.5||2.7||1.9|
|of which maltodextrin||g||7.1||1.5||1.1|
|of which GOS||g||1.0||0.21||0.15|
All given values subject to natural variations of used raw materials.
Direction for use
In the interest of your baby's health, please follow these instructions.
- Wash hands carefully and clean feeding bottle, nipple and locking ring. Sterilize all the utensils by boiling in drinking water for 10 minutes.
- Boil fresh drinking water for 5 minutes and let it cool until lukewarm (ca. 40°C).
- Pour the required volume of water (see the feeding table) into a sterilized bottle.
- Using the scoop provided, add the indicated amount of growing-up milk powder.
- Close the bottle. Shake until the powder is completely dissolved.
- Before feeding your baby make sure that the formula is at the right temperature by trying a few drops on your wrist.
Always hold baby while feeding!
1 levelled scoop of milk powder (4,6g) + 28ml of previously boiled lukewarm water
* Scoop size: 4,6g 1 Litre = 150g powder + 900ml water
|Age||From 12 month|
|Amount of boiled water to make one Feeding portion (ml)||220|
|Number of levelled scoops per feeding||8|
|Feedings per day||3|
|Feedings per day (other foods)||
Baby's over 1 year of age should be given two meals per day prepared with Growing-up Milk Formula to supplement their diet.